Industry: Production Worker
Job Number: 49499
HireLevel is looking for a Popcorn Production Associate in Edwardsville, IL!
Do you want to be part of a fun and challenging environment within a company that holds a standard of Always The Best? This position is responsible for production of gourmet popcorn.
Job Category: Full Time
Shift: Thursday through Saturday Noon to 8: 00 pm, Sunday 10: 00 am to 5: 00 pm & Monday 9: 00 am to 5: 00 pm
Location: Edwardsville, IL
Similar Positions: Food Production, Food Handling
Additional Responsibilities of Popcorn Production Associate:
- Ability to stand for 8-10 hour shifts
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. Consecutively
- Production of over 70 flavors of popcorn
- Quality control of food items
- Keep work area clean and organized
- Unloading supplies from inbound freights
- Record keeping
- Food safety and sanitation certification
- Driver s license and transportation
- Must meet background requirements
Job Requirements of Popcorn Production Associate:
- 1-3 years of restaurant or food handling experience
- High standard of cleanliness and hygiene
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Night, weekend, and holiday availability
- Ability and desire to work both independently and in a team environment to meet the goals and objections of the company.
Compensation of Popcorn Production Associate: $12/hr
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.