Industry: Maintenance Technician
Job Number: 47281
HireLevel is seeking a Preventative Maintenance Technician for our client in Marion, IL. This global organization is a lead supplier of the automotive industry with a specific division that produces electrical components. Currently, they are seeking a Preventative Maintenance Technician that can lead the team to success and greater efficiency! The ideal candidate will have an electrical background and experience in production maintenance.
Position: Direct Hire
Shift: 5: 00pm-3: 30am/ 4 days a week
Location: Marion, IL
Similar Positions: Production Maintenance, Electrical Maintenance, PM Technician
Responsibilities of the Preventative Maintenance Technician:
- Emergency equipment repair and troubleshooting
- Responsible for scheduled repairs to minimize production interruptions and equipment downtime
- Providing maintenance on pneumatics, hydraulics and mechanical maintenance on equipment
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure EPA compliance
- Responsible for meeting department budget
Requirements of the Preventative Maintenance Technician:
- Must be available weekends
- Knowledge of electronic automotive manufacturing
- Electrical Engineering knowledge
- Knowledge of electrical automotive manufacturing
- Associate Degree in Electronics Technology or related field
- 5 years of prior applicable experience in maintenance in a manufacturing environment
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.