Industry: Production Worker
Job Number: 48885
HireLevel is seeking a Processing Operator for our nutritional client located in Casa Grande, AZ.
Job Type: Full-time, Contract
Location: Casa Grande, AZ
Hours: 1st shift | 6: 00AM to 3: 00PM
Compensation for Processing Operator: $16.80
Similar Positions: Warehouse worker, Material Handler, General Labor, Inspecting, Production Worker
Responsibilities of Processing Operator:
- Responsible weighing and mixing raw materials.
- Works with Production machinery.
- Operates forklift when required or necessary.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate completion of the work order and other required documentation.
- Effectively communicates within the department and plant with all levels of the organization.
- Performs preventive maintenance as required on production equipment.
- Responsible for maintaining and replenishing production materials.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate records on all inventories.
- Other job duties as assigned.
Requirements for Processing Operator:
- 1-3 years production/warehouse experience.
- Must have forklift experience
- Ability to lift 75 pounds or more.
- Ability to speak, read, write, and comprehend English proficiently.
- Proficient computer knowledge.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent. Some college or vocational schooling preferred.
- Ability to meet background and drug screen requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.