HireLevel is looking for a Product Filler Machine Operator in St. Louis, MO!
Our client is a leader in manufacturing lacquer thinners, all types of reducers, surface cleaners, clear coats, primers, cleaners and more! In addition, they are a distributor of paint cans, paint strainers and paint paddles. Their packaging and labeling department offer the most up to date and efficient manufacturing operations in the industry.
Job Type: Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
Location: St. Louis, MO
Shift: Monday - Friday | 7:00 am – 3:30 pm
Similar Positions:Warehouse, Manufacturing, Assembly, Production, Shipping and Receiving, Inventory, Forklift
Responsibilities of Product Filler:
- Performs product filling duties in accordance with product specifications, schedules, sales orders, volume, and wastage targets within the plant.
- Read work orders to determine production specifications or information.
- Follow detailed written instructions.
- Accurately complete all required paperwork
- Must manage assigned work load.
- Perform quality control on all product output
- Stick to schedules and specified deadlines.
- Must be able to label products after product fill.
- Manually fill containers with verified product.
- Lift/Move drums containing product
- Must be able to fill containers to specified weight and expected quality standards
- Ability to palletize completed product and prepare for shipping department.
- Follows all safety standards in compliance with company policies and OSHA.
- Must work with manufacturing equipment with minimal direction from supervisor.
- Ability to use automated filling machine with minimal help from supervisor/coworkers.
- Must handle Hazardous material safely.
- Understand, implement, and improve (if necessary) all standard operating procedures.
- Complete daily and weekly housekeeping tasks
- Must be able to use pallet jack (mandatory) or forklift (preferred)
- Ability to perform duties while wearing a respirator.
- Duties are physical in nature and repetitive (Lift 50 pounds, move 55 gallon drums)
- Any other duties as assigned.
Requirements of Product Filler:
- Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining what kind of scheduled maintenance is required.
- Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision making.
- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Talking to others to convey information accurately.
- Managing one’s own time and time of others.
- Using math to solve problems
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work safely and in compliance with all safety, operational guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Ability to learn production and operational principles and practices.
- Must Be able to complete applicable paperwork accurately.
- Ability to communicate to provide and receive direction.
- Be able to follow instructions, both written and verbal.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.