Industry: Production Worker
Job Number: 47044
HireLevel is looking for a Production Associate in Altavista, VA!
Our candidates will have to opportunity to explore opportunities in various fields. They are able to go to work every day with energy and enthusiasm because they witness employee growth, training, and networking throughout which proves the endless possibilities with this client.
Job Category: Full Time, Contract
Location: Altavista, VA
Schedule: 6: 30 pm - 7: 00 am rotating schedule
Compensation: Based on Experience
Similar Positions: Production line, Assembly line, Warehouse, Manufacturer, Quality Control
Responsibilities of Production Associate:
- Responsible for coding, labeling, inspecting, operate production equipment, packaging of several products in accordance with GMPs.
- All corporate and plant safety requirements, quality and manufacturing guidelines.
- Inspect, document and perform routine quality checks in accordance with work order/job procedures and maintain cleanliness (housekeeping & Sanitation) for a safe clean work area.
Requirements of Production Associate:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a Production or Manufacturing Environment.
- Ability to speak, read, write, and comprehend English proficiently; Have good verbal & written communication skills.
- Proficient computer knowledge.
- Able to work in a physical environment and lift up to 50lbs.
- Flexible to work an Off-Shift and must be able to work mandatory OT
- Ability to meet client's background and drug screen requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.