HireLevel is looking for Production Worker in Du Quoin, IL.
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Du Quoin, IL
Shift: Monday Through Friday: 7:00am - 3:30pm
Similar Positions: Assembly, Manufacturing, Production
Responsibilities of Production Worker:
- • Able to maintain and operate manufacturing machine.
- Continuously perform quality control of products to insure quality part production.
- Load and unload products, package, and inspect products.
- Must be familiar with the basic machine functions in order to perform the tasks stated above.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
- Report defective materials or unsafe conditions to department supervisor.
- Work well with others and by self.
Requirements of Production Worker:
- Must have a strong work ethic and good work history.
- Provide proof of a high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Ability to have a flexible work schedule.
Earn $50 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $50 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employee