HireLevel is looking for Production Worker in Du Quoin, IL.
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Du Quoin, IL
Shift: Monday – Saturday
5:00am - 5:00pm
5:00pm - 5:00am
Similar Positions: Machine Operator, Assembly, Production, Racker, Packer
Benefits once Employee goes full time with Client:
- PTO: at 6 months of being on Company payroll: 1.5 weeks
- Profit sharing
- Bonus at end of year based on production
- If you refer someone and they make it a year without incident, you will get $1,000 bonus
- If they make it 2 years with out incident you will get $2,500 bonus
Responsibilities of Production Worker:
- Tends machine that coats wire electrolytically with zinc to protect wire surface from corrosion:
- Mixes zinc solution according to specified formula and turns valves to fill tank with solution.
- Threads wire through machine and sets rheostat to regulate flow of current through solution.
- Starts machine to pull wire through solution. Examines surface of wire for defects, such as bubbles or bare spots, and measures thickness of coating, using micrometer.
- Adjusts controls to regulate speed of reel and flow of current to coat wire to specified thickness.
- Place product on racks for Electroplating and drying.
- Packaging up product for shipping
Requirements of Production Worker:
- Highschool diploma or GED
- Must have previous factory experience
- Previous shipping experience preferred
- Meet client background and drug screening policies
Earn $50 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $50 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.