HireLevel is looking for Production Associates in Fayetteville, IL!
The ideal candidate will have experience with Warehouse, Production, Production, and Food Service. They must also present a professional demeanor in all in interactions.
Job Category: Production
Shift: Monday through Friday 6:30 am - 4:00 pm
Location: Fayetteville, IL
Similar Positions: Assembler, Warehouse, Production, Manufacturing, General Labor, Food Service
Responsibilities of the Production Worker:
- Push/Pull carts containing food products as needed for processing
- Moving raw meat from large containers into smaller containers as needed
- Operating various meat processing equipment
- General cleanup of work area
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements of the Production Worker:
- Follow all general manufacturing procedures of the facility to ensure food safety and standards
- Able to work in cool climate, approximately 45 degrees
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- Comfortable lifting and moving material on a daily basis
- Valid driver's license & reliable transportation
- Ability to meet background and drug screening requirements
Compensation of the Production Worker:
Starting salary for this position is $12.00 an hour
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.