HireLevel is hiring a Production Technician in Houston, TX!
Our client is a large power management and global electrical technology firm.
Job Type: Full-Time; Contract
Shift: 1st Shift
Location: Houston, TX
Similar Positions: Production Worker, Assembly, Warehouse Associate
Responsibilities of Production Technician:
Responsible for the production and assembly of both remanufactured and original equipment Motor Control Centers as well as associated components, meeting quantity and quality expectations while most of all ensuring the safety of yourself and others. Responsible to work within established quality and Lean systems.
- Comply with safety policies and regulations to include usage of specific PPE as required in work instructions or other guidance specific to your work area.
- Comply with all Corporate and Company policies and guidelines
- Report any variances in quality, safety, or other guidelines to your cell leader or member of management.
- Responsible to perform lean activities as directed (i.e. 5S, kan-ban systems, point-of-use inventory, standardized work, etc.)
- Maintain production records for assigned position
- Complete daily tasks in compliance with work standards.
- Utilize work instructions for proper procedures for assigned position.
Requirements of Production Technician:
- General knowledge of metal and electrical assembly production techniques and technologies.
- General understanding of Lean Six Sigma based systems.
- Good interpretation of mutual respect and interpersonal communication skills (oral and written)
- Computer abilities a plus; Able to follow written and verbal English instructions.
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs frequently; Must be able to stand, twist, bend, squat and stoop for long and frequent periods of time; Good depth perception and peripheral vision required.
- 1-3 years experience in production assembly role
- High School Diploma or GED
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
.We are an equal opportunity employer.