HireLevel is currently looking for a Warehouse Associate in Jackson, MO!
The ideal candidate will have previous warehouse experience with a desire to eventually work into a supervisor role! This company would like to add an individual to the team who is willing to go above and beyond their basic job duties.
Job Category: Senior Warehouse Associate
Location: Jackson, MO
Shift: Multiple shifts
Compensation: $11-13/hr BOE
Similar Jobs: Warehouse associate, Shipping and Receiving Clerk, Inventory Clerk, Production
Job Description for Warehouse Associate:
- If assigned to machine operator, you are responsible for the safe operation and maintenance of assigned machinery while following all outlined policies and procedures related to such equipment.
- If assigned to band saw operation, you are responsible for the tear down of wood pallets using the band saw machine, while following all outlined policies and procedure related to such equipment.
- If assigned to pallet repair, you are responsible for the repair of customer's pallets, ensuring production and quality standards are met. This requires the ability to dismantle wood pallets through the use of a hand saw, while using other power tools like nail guns for repair.
- If assigned to the painter position, you are responsible for painting pallets as a part of the overall quality repair of pallets.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean work environment-sweeping debris around warehouse and dock areas.
- Ensure compliance and follow all safety and client policies and procedures.