Industry: Production Worker
Job Number: 45909
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is seeking a Production Associate for our client located in Omaha, NE!
Job Title: Production Associate
Job Category: Full-time, 1 year Contract
Shift Times: Monday-Friday 1st shift
Location: Omaha, NE
Pay Rate: $14.25 per hour
Similar Positions: Production Worker, General Labor, Warehouse, Logistics Clerk
Job Duties of the Assembler:
- Set up and operate brake press to bend, form or straighten metal.
- Provide brake press expertise, support, and direction in all areas of the brake cell including but not limited to; brake press operation, dies, measuring devices, gauges, tooling, material handling and safety.
- Assist in general housekeeping of work area and entire shop.
Job Requirements of the Associate:
- High School education or GED equivalent.
- 1-3 years of experience in the role.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; stoop; squat; reach to or below shoulder level; lift; carry; push; pull; and use hands to handle and feel.
- The employee is frequently required to climb; and reach above shoulder level.
- The employee is regularly required to lift/carry up to 50 pounds, to push/pull up to 50 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to push/pull greater than 50 pounds.
- Steel Toe Boots required.
- Ability to pass client's background and drug screen requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.