HireLevel is recruiting for Steel Assemblers in St. Charles, MO!
The leader in the design, manufacturing, and distribution of steel, galvanized, and aluminum products for some of the biggest name brand stores! $0.50 raise after 30 days with perfect attendance. Other raises offered at 6, 12, and 18 month mark!
Job Category: Temp to Hire, Full Time
Location: St. Charles, MO
Pay Rates: $16.50
Similar Positions: Production, Manufacturing, Plastics
Benefits of the Material Handler:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision available after 90 days
- 401k and vacation available after hired on
- Other benefits include Profit sharing, quarterly bonuses, and more!!
- Paid time off and other incentives
Responsibilities of the Assembler:
- Assembles, packages and labels products.
- Operates equipment and tools as required.
- Maintains assembly jigs, hand tools, and equipment in good working order.
- Has basic product knowledge. Know which types of wheels belong on specific products being assembled, model numbers, bearings, nuts, bolts, etc.
- Continuously produces at an acceptable level of productivity with some supervision.
- Arranges own assembly area for the efficient assembly of all products.
- Notifies Production Supervisor of tools in need of repair, low inventory of items used daily and poor quality of product being assembled.
- Produces quality finished goods with acceptable workmanship and few rejects.
Requirements of the Assembler:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and reach for extended periods of time
- Must be comfortable in warm/cold working environment
- Must meet background and drug screening requirements
Earn $50 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $50 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.