HireLevel is looking for Sanitation Workers in St. Louis, Mo!
The ideal candidate will have experience with Warehouse, Production and Food Service. They must also present a professional demeanor in all in interactions.
Job Category: Sanitation
Shift: 7a-3:30p, 4pm-12:30am
Location: St. Louis, MO
Pay Rate: $17/hr
Similar Positions: Assembler, Warehouse, Production, Manufacturing, General Labor, Food Service
Responsibilities of the Sanitation Worker:
- Clean meat processing machines as needed for processing
- Sweeping/mopping floors
- Operating various meat processing equipment
- General cleanup of work area
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements of the Sanitation Worker:
- Follow all general manufacturing procedures of the facility to ensure food safety and standards
- Able to work in cool climate, approximately 45 degrees
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- Comfortable lifting and moving material on a daily basis
- Valid driver's license & reliable transportation
- Ability to meet background and drug screening requirements
Earn $50 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $50 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.