Industry: Production Engineer
Job Number: 47616
HireLevel is seeking a Production Engineer for our client in Marion, IL. This global organization is a lead supplier of the automotive industry with a specific division that produces electrical components. Currently, they are seeking a Production Engineer that can lead the team to success and greater efficiency! The ideal candidate will have an electrical background and experience leading a manufacturing environment.
Position: Direct Hire
Location: Marion, IL
Similar Positions: Electrical Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Industrial Engineer, Process Engineer
Responsibilities of the Production Engineer:
- Provide detailed, strategic instructions for unplanned downtime to ensure success of mass production in automation
- Interpret engineering drawings and implement new engineering changes based on drawing revisions
- Ensure all manufacturing practices are meeting company targets and improving capacity
- Assist with new product launches
Requirements of the Production Engineer:
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Must have prior automotive experience
- Experience in electronics and the automotive industry preferred
- Ability to be flexible with the work schedule and travel overseas if necessary
- PLC, HMI, and pneumatics experience
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on full-time basis
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.