HireLevel is looking for Production Leads in Minooka, IL!
This position will operate powered industrial trucks to load and unload materials and deliveries and move them to and from storage areas, machines and loading docks, into railroad cars or trucks or storage facilities.
Location: Minooka, IL
Shift: 1st shift - 6am to 2:30pm, 2nd shift - 3:30pm to midnight
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 an hour
Similar Positions: Warehouse Associate, Material Handler, Picker Packer, Forklift Driver, Production Associate
Responsibilities of the Production Lead:
- Back up to Production Supervisor
- Work in conjunction with the Quality Department for positive production results
- Inspection of the production lines as needed if the job is complex or critical in its design or use
- Knowledge of the rates of the jobs running on the production line
- Responsible for work packets being filled out both correctly and accurately
- Responsible for training production staff
- Perform all computer functions as they pertain to this job
Requirements of the Production Lead:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of related experience or training in warehouse production
- Ability to lead / supervise large groups of associates
- Understand quality standards, methods and reporting as required
- Good communicator, team player and multi-tasking skills
- Plan in advance for production in your area
- Interpret instructions both oral and written
- Work with plant management for required results
- Process information and merchandise through computer system
- Ability to meet background and drug test requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit you referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
HireLevel is an equal opportunity employer.