HireLevel is looking for a Shop Foreman to work in a fast paced, team-oriented, friendly environment in Granite City, IL.
Category: Full Time
Shift: Monday-Friday 6:00am-2.30pm / Possible OT on Saturdays
Location: Granite City, IL
Similar Positions: Manufacturing, Supervisor, Fabrication
Responsibilities of a Shop Foreman
- Supervises up to 7-10 employees
- Utilizes fabrication equipment to cut items to scale based off client specifications
- Operates forklift to move product around facility
- Accurately reads blueprints
- Ensures safety guidelines and quality control
- Organizes and maintains inventory
Qualifications of a Shop Foreman
- · Has the ability to read and interpret specifications for equipment or building related items.
- · Is detail oriented and has the ability to follow-up on tasks.
- · Able to manage multiple priorities.
- · Must possess a high degree and have mechanical aptitude and knowledge.
- · Internally works closely with managers, supervisors, and other company personnel.
- · Must be able to work to high quality level.
- · Good manual dexterity and hand eye coordination.
Education and/or Experience:
Must have high school diploma or equivalent. Must have at least 2 years maintenance experience.
Visit our Edwardsville office at: 5214 Chain of Rocks Rd. Edwardsville, IL
Call us now at 618-655-1212
Earn $50 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $50 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.