Industry: Production Worker
Job Number: 48776
Job Category: Direct Hire
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Shift: Monday Friday | Shifts will vary
What is unique about the client:This company has a pay structure that gives a raise every 4 months for your first year.
Company Culture:Strong commitment to diversity and inclusion; Safety and continuous improvement are always a priority
Similar Positions:machine operator; inventory clerk
Compensation of Production Operator: $16.56/hr
Responsibilities of Production Operator:
- Completing routine production activities on the shift, including maintenance requests, to keep production flowing
- Tracking changes in the process to ensure that the system is functioning properly.
- Working with changeover process to ensure continuous improvement in timeliness and completion.
- Acting as a team player motivating associates to pull them together as a team to accomplish the daily tasks
- Assisting the Control Room Supervisor in determining and implementing the training process for all production workers. Ensuring that continuous OJT is occurring and that all operators are involved in providing this training.
- Completing QA testing and making appropriate corrections as required.
- Monitoring weekly cycle counts of raw materials.
- Setting up systems and tooling in preparation for changeovers and the next production run.
- Monitoring quality of product by maintaining awareness of testing results and parameters.
Requirements of Production Operator:
- A result driven individual who has demonstrates ability working in a fast paced, high performance manufacturing environment
- Proven experience in manufacturing setting
- HS Diploma / GED / or equivalent required
- Must be able to climb multiple flights of stairs continuously throughout shift
- Must pass background and drug screen
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.