Industry: Production Worker
Job Number: 48776
HireLevel is looking for a Production Operator in Indianapolis, In!
Do you want to be part of a company that prides itself in having a culture of integrity that starts with the leadership of the Company and flows to each employee, where everyone is aware and aligned with the same Values? Where integrity is the foundation for everything they do every day, in every action and interaction with each other and with all external parties? Then this is the company for you!
Job Category: Direct Hire
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Shift: Must be flexible to work all shifts
What is unique about the client: This company has a pay structure that gives a raise every 4 months for the 1st year
Company Culture: Strong commitment to diversity and inclusion; Safety and continuous improvement are always a priority
Similar Positions: machine operator; inventory clerk
Compensation of Account Manager: $16.56/hr; Medical, dental, vision and 401K after the first 30 days; uniforms provided after 90 days
Responsibilities of Production Operator:
- Completing routine production activities on the shift, including maintenance requests, to keep production flowing
- Tracking changes in the process to ensure that the system is functioning properly.
- Working with changeover process to ensure continuous improvement in timeliness and completion.
- Acting as a team player motivating associates to pull them together as a team to accomplish the daily tasks
- Assisting the Control Room Supervisor in determining and implementing the training process for all production workers. Ensuring that continuous OJT is occurring and that all operators are involved in providing this training.
- Completing QA testing and making appropriate corrections as required.
- Monitoring weekly cycle counts of raw materials.
- Responsible for maintaining a good 5S environment
- Setting up systems and tooling in preparation for changeovers and the next production run.
- Monitoring quality of product by maintaining awareness of testing results and parameters.
Requirements of Production Operator:
- A result driven individual who has demonstrated ability working in a fast paced, high performance manufacturing environment
- Proven experience in manufacturing management.
- Must be able to manage multiple, complex tasks and deal easily with pressure on a day in and day out basis.
- Critical thinker, with excellent analytical abilities.
- Solid planning, leadership, and administrative skills.
- Good understanding of business principles and practices; can effectively manage the manufacturing function with a bottom line result.
- HS Diploma / GED / or equivalent.
- Must be able to climb multiple flights of stairs continuously through shift
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.