Industry: Production Worker
Job Number: 46919
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is seeking a Production Scheduler for our client located in Shawnee, OK!
Job Title: Production Scheduler
Job Category: Full-time, 6-month Contract
Shift Times: Monday-Friday; 1st shift
Location: Shawnee, OK
Pay Rate: $20.00/hr
Similar Positions: Production Supervisor, Floor Lead, Warehouse, Logistics Supervisor
Job Duties of the Production Scheduler:
- Maintenance and release of work orders using the MRP system.
- Calculation of part requirements using SIOP and MRP.
- Maintenance of manufactured part parameters in the MRP systems (lead times, order quantities, safety stock, etc.).
- Manage part level days-on-hand (DOH) inventory and ensure accurate perpetual inventory records. Interact with customers as required.
- Manage transactional logistics and eliminate any need for premium freight.
- Intercompany order entry using Pharos or similar order entry system.
- Process ECN and MPS changes in the MRP system.
- Implement and manage pull production systems for manufactured parts.
- Develop positive, ethical relationships with internal and external customers.
- Adhere to company standard process and divisional operating procedures; work closely with centralized buy team and internal supervisors and material handlers as needed.
Job Requirements of the Production Scheduler:
- Bachelor s degree in Business Administration, engineering, or SCM field.
- Ability and willingness to work weekends and off-shifts as needed.
- All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- Ability to pass client's background and drug screen requirements.
- 3 year production scheduling experience is preferred.
- Ability to work in teams. Negotiation and communication skills. Detailed, analytical, and results oriented
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.