Industry: Production Worker
Job Number: 49885
HireLevel is currently seeking Production Worker in Evansville, IN.
A local manufacturing company, specializing in food packaging is seeking dependable Production Workers to join our dedicated team. Qualified candidates will have a good work ethic and attention to detail. Experience is not required so we encourage anyone with the ability to learn new skills apply.
Job Title: Production Specialist, Temp to Hire
Similar Jobs: Manufacturing, Inspection, Production
Pay Rate: $11.00 per hour. Benefit packages offered after 90 days.
Location: Evansville, IN
Responsibilities for Production Worker:
- Ability to work in a high-paced environment producing and inspecting various products
- Work around various foods and inspect for packaging
- Periodically audit seal quality and ensure pouch code legibility
- Ability to follow directions and work independently
- Setup for operators before shift start with appropriate pouches for product
- Willing and able to work overtime and weekends
Requirements for Production Worker
- Must have a high school diploma or a G.E.D.
- Ability to stack and carry up to 15 lbs.
- Stand for long periods of time
- Bend and stoop frequently
- Ability to comply with good manufacturing practices
- Strong work ethic and team communications
- General math, reading and communication skills
- Ability to accept and follow instructions
- Must meet requirements for drug screening and criminal background policies
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.Hirelevel.Com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.