Industry: Production Worker
Job Number: 48521
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is seeking Production Workers for our client located in Sturgis, Michigan! Our client is an international pharmaceuticals manufacturer and researcher.
Job Title: Production Worker
Job Type: Full-time, 1 year contract
Location: Sturgis, MI
Hours: 11: 00pm - 8: 00am
Similar Positions: Warehouse, Machine Operator, General Labor, Inspecting, Packer
Job Duties of Production Workers:
- Inspect, label and package raw and finished products.
- May be required to maintain records according to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- May be working in a clean-room environment.
- Operate packaging machines such as depalletizers, casepackers, labelers, and cappers on packaging lines.
- Communicate well with a team but also work independently to solve problems on the production line.
- Work with moderate supervision.
Job Requirements of Production Workers:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Some manufacturing experience is required.
- Forklift experience is preferred but not required.
- Experience with running a casepacker, depalletizer, capper, labeler and an electronic inventory tracking system is desirable but not required.
- Must have computer skills for entering shipping codes and expiration dates.
- Flexible schedule able to cover off shifts and work overtime when needed.
- Ability to meet background and drug screen requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.