HireLevel is looking for a Production Worker in Earth City, MO!
Our candidates will work in an environment that values safety, quality, and continuous improvement. This is evident in the climate controlled and clean warehouses in which candidates work. Mutual respect is promoted through teamwork and cooperation.
The ideal candidate will have experience with forklift, palatalizing items.
Job Type: Full-Time- Temp to hire
Location: Earth City, MO
Shift: Varies- rotating schedule
Similar Positions: Warehouse, General labor, Forklift, Picker Packer
Responsibilities of Production Worker:
- Use of RF scanner
- Reads work order and follows verbal instructions to ascertain materials to be moved
- Identifies, sorts, and prioritize product based on a daily production plan
- Safely loads and unloads trucks with product
- Complete pre-fill inspection for daily production plan
- Transport materials to designated area, using an electric dolly and forklift
- All other duties as assigned.
Requirements of Production Worker
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to perform physical activities such as lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials
- Entry level computer knowledge
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide
- Prior experience using forklift and electric pallet jack
- Must meet requirements for drug screening and criminal background policies
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.