HireLevel is looking for Production Workers in Highland, IL!
Our client has a 90-year history of dedication to innovation and deep experience in developing smarter and more sustainable ways of raising healthy farm animals and companion animals. Our team of 8,300 passionate people in 32 countries relentlessly pursue solutions to the challenges facing our feed-to-food chain to help our customers Feed the Future.
Job Title: Production Worker
Location: Highland, IL
Shift: 6am - 4pm & 4pm - 2am
Benefits Once Hired include:
- Medical, Dental, & Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Paternity & Maternity Leave
- Paid Vacation
- 401 (k) plan with matching funds
Responsibilities for Production Worker:
- Blend Vitamins, trace minerals and other ingredients
- Manual Labor, able to lift 50-65 lbs
- General cleaning of the warehouse and production equipment
- Enter blends and mixtures into computer software
Requirements for Production Worker:
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED
- Steel Toe Boots are Required
- Must be able to meet client’s background and drug testing requirement
- Previous Manufacturing/Warehouse Experience Operating Automated Equipment, as well as mechanical aptitude if Preferred
- Good Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Computer Experience with manufacturing application and email programs
- Must be able to obtain forklift certification and operate forklift in a safe, efficient matter.
- Willing to do physical work and have basic computer knowledge
- Blending and Mixing Experience is a Plus
Earn $50 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $50 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.