HireLevel is recruiting for an Automotive Manufacturing Associate for our client in Marion, IL.
For this job it is very important that you are able to work as a team, know how to follow work procedures, and have the ability to accept constructive criticism. The ideal candidate will also need to have their high school diploma or GED.
Job Title: Automotive Manufacturing Associate
Location: Marion, IL
Compensation: $10-10.50 an hour
Shift: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift openings
Similar Positions: Manufacturing, Assembly, Machine Operations, Assembly Line, Production, Industrial, Warehouse
Responsibilities for Automotive Manufacturing Associate:
- Demonstrate great work ethic that includes working as scheduled and meeting performance expectations
- Assembly of small and large components for automobiles
- Operate a machine that will manufacture components for automobiles
- Perform continuous quality control inspections of components to ensure that all pieces and processes are meeting company standards
- Maintain company standards in regards to OSHA regulations, recycling and safety to ensure that everyone has the opportunity to work in a safe and clean work environment
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements for Automotive Manufacturing Associate:
- Previous work related experience beneficial
- Must be able to work 12 hour shifts and overtime hours
- Must be able to meet the requirements for a fit- for- work physical to demonstrate the ability to perform the necessary functions of the job
- Must meet requirements for background and drug testing policies
- High School Diploma or GED is required
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral