HireLevel is seeking a Warehouse Associate for our client located in Marysville, OH!
This company is focused exclusively on the business of connecting producers and customers of chemicals, plastics, composites and environmental services.
Job Title: Warehouse Associate
Shift: 3rd, 10:00pm-6:30am
Job Category: Full-time, Contract
Location: Marysville, OH
Pay Rate: $14.25 per hour
Similar Positions: Production line, Forklift driver, Dock worker, Assembly line, Manufacturing
Responsibilities of a Warehouse Associate:
- Proper handling and management of non-hazardous wastes as scheduled or required.
- Monitor and remove all non-hazardous production waste from line side and move to designated areas.
- Placement of all containers as needed in support of production and cafeteria waste generation and removal.
- Responsible for inspections and record keeping.
- Assist other team members as needed (including plant trash and recyclables).
- Special assignments or tasks as requested.
- Report all recognized unsafe conditions or acts.
Requirements of the Warehouse Associate:
- Operate all available equipment (forklift, tugger, etc.) in adherence with training procedures and company policies.
- Must thrive in a team-based organization, detail oriented, and enjoy learning
- Ability to work multiple shifts if needed.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen, and routine background check
- Strong work history a must
- Good written, mechanical and communication skills
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.