HireLevel is looking for an Assembler in Nashville, IL!
Do you want to be part of a dynamic organization that allows for you to work for a company that wants to set you up for success? This family oriented company wants to provide for their employees through abundant benefits, focus on quality work, all while encouraging a safe and healthy work environment.
Job Category: Full-Time, Temp to Hire
Location: Nashville, IL
What is unique about the client: This is a temp to hire opportunity that will include a full benefits package and a tiered pay structure with the opportunity for advancement upon hire.
Company Culture: This company is a very family oriented company that wants to provide for their employees and create an environment of a strong work life balance.
Similar Positions: Warehouse, Manufacturing, General Labor, Light Industrial
Responsibilities of Assembler:
- Assemble parts and components at numerous stations so that they are in compliance with all quality criteria to assure a salable finished part.
- Assembler parts and components at all stations on the assembly line as directed by supervisor.
- Carrying of finished products to racks.
- Proper care and handling of products, purchase parts, tools, and equipment.
- Maintain production flow as not to create rework, scrap, or slow the production process.
- Identify defects and notify supervisor of items not in quality conformance.
- Keep work area clean and organized while adhering the 5S procedures.
- Adhere to all safety rules and regulations regarding moving conveyors and safety equipment.