HireLevel is hiring for Medical Equipment Assemblers in O'Fallon, MO!
The ideal candidate would have experience in a light industrial setting, small parts assembly experience, and will be detail oriented.
Category: Full-time, Long Term, Contract to Hire
Shift: Monday-Thursday | 6:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Location: O'Fallon, MO
Similar Positions: Small parts assembly, Gunsmith, Jeweler, Watchmaker, Seamstress, Avionics, Welder, Soldering
Compensation of Medical Equipment Assemblers: $13.25 per hour
Responsibilities of Medical Equipment Assemblers:
- Perform a variety of assembly operations
- Perform visual, in-process and final inspection of parts.
- Read and understand work instructions.
- Package parts according to work instructions
- Communicate state of jobs to following shifts
- Keep work area clean
- Use equipment properly and follow safety features and operating procedures
- Wear applicable personal protective equipment
- Follow safety, quality and environmental programs, policies and procedures
Requirements of Medical Equipment Assemblers:
- One year prior experience assembling small parts
- Must be able to work at a fast pace
- Filing, bending, brazing, polishing, and other manual manufacturing related experience preferred
- Prior experience with microscopes, micrometers, and calipers preferred
- Repeated bending, lifting (50 lbs), stooping, full range of motion required for this position
- Prolonged standing and/or sitting will be required in this position
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED required
- Valid Driver's License and Reliable Transportation - Not accessible by public transportation
- Must meet clients background requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.