HireLevel is looking for a Sand Blaster to work in a fast paced, team-oriented, friendly environment in St. Louis, MO.
Category: Full Time
Shift: Monday-Thursday 6:00am-4:30pm
Location: St. Louis, MO
Compensation of Sand Blaster: $15
Responsibilities of the Sand Blaster
- Prepares parts, then uses nozzle to spray high pressure grit media to abrade surfaces of metal objects to remove adhering scale, paint, grease, tar, rust, and dirt and to and to impact specified finish.
- Follows Instructions and consistently produce good work
- Examine finished parts to ensure conformance to quality specifications
- Responsible for cleaning and preparing the surface to be painted and cleaning up of the area after each step of adhere to industry safety standards
Qualifications of a Sand Blaster
- Ability to work independently without daily supervision
- Ability to wear PPE including full blast helmet with forced air
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools and equipment
- Good Knowledge of mechanics for operation and repair of sandblasting equipment
Education and Experience of a Sand Blaster
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Ability to understand basic mechanical and manufacturing techniques
- Ability to rig chains and use 30,000lb overhead crane to manipulate large steel parts.
- Previous experience with operating industrial equipment is beneficial
- Prefer working knowledge of manual sand and grit blasting machines, materials, processes and practices
Ways to Apply
Submit Application below?
Visit our St. Louis office at: 3016 Locust St. Suite 102 & 103; St. Louis, MO. 63103
Call us now at 314-241-9675
Earn $50 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $50 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.