Industry: Production Worker
Job Number: 47867
HireLevel is looking for Production Workers in Sturgis, MI!
Job Category: Full Time; Contract
Location: Sturgis, MI
Schedule: 7: 00 AM - 4: 00 PM
Similar Positions: Production line, Assembly line, Warehouse, Manufacturer, Quality Control
Responsibilities of Production Worker:
- Responsible for coding, labeling, inspecting, operate production equipment, packaging of several products in accordance with GMPs.
- All corporate and plant safety requirements, quality and manufacturing guidelines.
- Inspect, document and perform routine quality checks in accordance with work order/job procedures and maintain cleanliness (housekeeping & Sanitation) for a safe clean work area.
Requirements of Production Worker:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a Production or Manufacturing Environment.
- Ability to speak, read, write, and comprehend English proficiently; Have good verbal & written communication skills.
- Proficient computer knowledge.
- Able to work in a physical environment and lift up to 50lbs.
- Flexible to work an Off-Shift and must be able to work mandatory OT
- Ability to meet client's background and drug screen requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.