HireLevel is recruiting for Boat Manufacturers for our client in West Frankfort, IL.
For this job it is very important that you are able to work as a team, know how to follow work procedures, and have the ability to accept constructive criticism. The ideal candidate will also need to have their high school diploma or GED.
Job Title: Boat Manufacturing Associate
Location: West Frankfort, IL
Compensation: $16.00 an hour
Shift: 1st shift openings
Similar Positions: Manufacturing, Production, Industrial, Warehouse, Lamination, Gel Coat, Upholstery
Responsibilities for Boat Manufacturing Associate:
- Demonstrate great work ethic that includes working as scheduled and meeting performance expectations
- Assembles fiberglass hulls, decks and small parts, purchased parts and pre-assembled components into a completed boat
- Installs decks, hardware components, bilge system, water, hydraulic and fuel fittings, hoses, tanks and connections
- Maintain company standards in regard to safety and quality standards at all times
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements for Boat Manufacturing Associate:
- Previous work related experience beneficial
- Must be able to work 10 hour shifts and overtime hours
- Must be able to meet the requirements for a fit- for- work physical to demonstrate the ability to perform the necessary functions of the job
- Must meet requirements for background and drug testing policies
- High School Diploma or GED is required
Earn $50 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $50 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral