HireLevel is seeking a Recruiter in St. Louis, MO.
At HireLevel we are focused on strategic growth and innovation for our internal team members, company, and our clients. Our approach is built on creative thinking, thoughtful communication, and a passion for taking business to a higher level. We offer a truly dynamic, fast paced, and fun environment with high level expectations and valuable, rewarding career opportunities.
We welcome you to be a part of our dynamic organization that allows you to work independently while being part of a team. We work hard to meet high-level expectations in a fast-paced and exciting environment. This Recruiter role at HireLevel is a mid-level position.
Job Category: Full-Time
Location: Edwardsville, IL
Similar Positions: Recruiter, Staffing, Human Resources, HR
Compensation of Recruiter:
Benefits for the Recruiter:
- IRA/Student Loan Repayment Plan
- HSA/health, dental and vision reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Savings Benefit
- Volunteer Benefit, 8 hours paid for volunteering
- Ability to give back to the monthly #HireLevelDifference Campaign
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Referral Bonus Program
- Professional development opportunities, Certifications, Industry Conferences, Professional Association Memberships
Responsibilities of the Recruiter:
- Deliver extraordinary experience to candidates and current/prospective clients
- Cultivate business relationships and build brand awareness through ongoing and innovative community outreach targeting candidates and prospective clients
- Work both independently and as a team to fulfill clients’ staffing needs
- Assist candidates in application workflow from screenings to paperwork and client specific testing
- Advise and train candidates on relevant workforce skills such as resume writing, interviewing, and on the job etiquette
- Work closely with clients to understand their needs and find the right candidate for their job opportunities
- Administrative duties including but not limited to: data entry, filing, E-Verify
- Must meet established hiring goals and key performance indicators
- Must be willing to do onsite duties for large clients as needed
- Other job duties as assigned to help meet office and company goals
Requirements of the Recruiter:
- Pass the Certified Staffing Professionals exam prior to or within X months of accepting position
- Strong customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, changing environment with challenging customer demands.
- Computer proficiency and an interest in learning new technology to improve company processes.
- Employee Relations and "people" expert.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.