Professional Recruiter – St. Louis, MO
Our founder, Teresa Katubig, grew HireLevel from the ground up in 1995 as a temporary employment agency with a “credit card and a prayer.” Today, HireLevel is a certified Women-Owned Business and full-service human capital management firm specializing in light industrial staffing, professional search and payroll services. We design and deliver solutions that focus on mobilizing the right people, with the right skills, to help businesses: improve performance; attract and retain talent; respond rapidly to market conditions; and reduce the cost, risk and duration of lifecycle recruiting and human resources.
We are seeking to hire a self-motivated, team-oriented Professional Recruiter to join our growing staffing team in Downtown St. Louis, Missouri.
Our Professional Recruiters make a significant impact on the lives of our candidates and create business solutions for our clients. We provide all the tools necessary to reach the elusive, passive candidates and market to everyone else that’s on the fence. We work in a high-energy, metric-driven environment. However, we use those metrics to drive and improve our processes; not to control how you find those purple squirrels!
Responsibilities of the Professional Recruiter:
- Consistently hire best-in-class talent through full-cycle recruitment processes.
- Execute upon all activities surrounding identifying, attracting, qualifying, selling and closing candidates.
- Consistently create a memorable recruiting experience for each candidate in your funnel.
- Speak competently to the nuances and complexities of all careers, clients and industries that cross your desk.
Requirements for the Professional Recruiter:
- Bachelor degree and 2+ years of staffing industry experience
- Highly motivated hunter with strong win-win negotiation skills.
- Prior experience using an ATS/CRM system.
- Prior experience using social media to attract and engage active and passive technical talent.
What’s in It for You?
We welcome you to be a part of our dynamic organization that allows you to work independently while being part of a team. We work hard to meet high-level expectations in a fast-paced and exciting environment.
HireLevel represents a culture of growth opportunities, and we want to be the company leading you to your goals.
Benefits for Professional Recruiter Position:
- IRA/Student Loan Repayment Plan
- HSA/health, dental and vision reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Savings Benefit
- Volunteer Benefit (8 hours paid for volunteering)
- Ability to give back to the monthly #HireLevelDifference Campaign
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Referral Bonus Program
- Professional development opportunities
- Industry Conferences
- Professional Association Memberships