Industry: Project Manager
Job Number: 48784
HireLevel is looking for a Program Manager with our client in Milkwaukee, WI. This company is a multinational corporation that produces automotive parts such as batteries, and electronics and HVAC equipment for buildings. They are kicking off SKU Rationalization initiative for products, in several waves of parallel projects and are looking for a Program Manager to join their PMO and lead these projects.
Job Category: Full-Time, Long-term Contract
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Similar Positions: Project Management, Contract Sales, Clerical, Administrative
Additional Responsibilities of Program Manager:
- Defining the project charter, roles, tasks, milestones, budgets and measures of success
- Work with product teams to build stakeholder relationships and assess/plan readiness
- Developing project budgets and plans to manage the end-to end project execution
- Creating and maintaining project documentation using multiple company standards and tools
- Facilitating day-to-day coordination while adhering to standards and sponsor expectations
- Acting as the link between the assigned project resources and key stakeholders
- Ensuring project closure including completion of lessons learned and required documentation
- Strong cross-business unit communication, influence and negotiation
- Tracking project status, savings and managing project issues and risks
- Escalating issues effectively through the organization
- Lead cross functional teams, composed of various levels of personnel
Job Requirements of Program Manager:
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
- Product Management experience with manufactured products preferred, particularly in HVAC industry
- Direct exposure to product lifecycle management would be an ideal background
- 5-10 Years of Product Management experience in a large multi-unit organization
- Advanced project management skills
- Strong communication, negotiation, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Cultural adaptability
- Virtual and remote global team management ability
- Must be able to meet client s background check and drug testing requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.