Industry: Program Manager
Job Number: 49181
HireLevel is looking for a Program Manager with our client in Milwaukee, WI. This company is a multinational corporation that produces automotive parts such as batteries, and electronics and HVAC equipment for buildings.
Job Category: Full-Time, Contract
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Compensation: Based on Experience
Responsibilities of Program Manager:
- Defines the project charter, roles, tasks, milestones, budgets and measures of success
- Works with product teams to build stakeholder relationships and assess/plan readiness
- Developing project budgets and plans to manage the end-to end project execution
- Creates and maintains project documentation using multiple standards and tools
- Facilitates day-to-day coordination while adhering to standards and sponsor expectations
- Acts as the link between the assigned project resources and key stakeholders
- Ensures project closure including completion of lessons learned and required documentation
- Presents strong cross-business unit communication, influence and negotiation
- Tracks project status, savings and managing project issues and risks
- Leads cross functional teams, composed of various levels of personnel
Requirements of Program Manager:
- Bachelor s Degree required, MBA preferred
- Product Management experience with manufactured products preferred, particularly in HVAC industry
- 5-10 Years of Product Management experience in a large multi-unit organization
- Advanced project management skills
- Strong communication, negotiation, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Virtual and remote global team management ability.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.