Industry: Administrative Manager
Job Number: 49238
HireLevel is looking for Project Coordinator in Chicago, IL!
Our client is a food manufacturing company that is seeking an experience Project Coordinator to join their team.
Job Category: Contract
Location: Chicago, IL
Shift: Monday-Friday | 8am-5pm
Compensation: Based on Experience
Responsibilities for Project Coordinator:
- Track and follow up on projects assuring all required data, forms, presentation, etc., are clear, complete and concise.
- Interaction involves regular communication requiring interpretation, persuasion and discretionary skills. Requires daily contact with all levels of management, often dealing with confidential information.
- Schedules meetings for the team members and helps facilitates decisions affecting the team schedule/priorities. Schedules global meetings, telepresence and travel reservations.
- Prepares confidential spreadsheets, PowerPoint and/or documents.
- Completes non-routine, complex projects, assignments.
- Prioritizes, organizes and delegates workloads/assignments independently
- Serves as a point of contact for project team programs and projects.
- Independently identifies and initiates process improvement areas across team.
Requirements for Project Coordinator:
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3- 5 Years of Experience in project coordination.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced computer skills (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Ability to interact with all levels within and outside of the company
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Comfortable with rapid change and a certain level of ambiguity
- Ability to work independently
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.