Industry: Sales Assistant
Job Number: 47605
HireLevel is looking for a Project Coordinator/Recruiter in Evansville, Indiana!
The ideal candidate will have experience with working in a call center. This is not a cold-calling position, but one that will be answering phones to help clients concerning tax preparation services. Professional attitude and exceptional communication skills is needed!
Job Category: Project Coordinator/Recruiter
Location: Evansville, IN
Similar Positions: recruiter, recruiting coordinator, sales coordinator
Additional Responsibilities of the Project Coordinator/Recruiter:
- Pro-actively recruiting for all trades and skill sets.
- Manage and existing pool of AVAILABLE craftsmen.
- Positive, team player attitude while interacting with team.
- Filling local orders with safety minded, qualified skilled craftsmen
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements of the Project Coordinator/Recruiter:
- Previous experience in a recruiting or sales environment is preferred.
- Must present a professional demeanor in all interactions
- High School Graduate.
- 2-5 years in sales is preferred.
- Must meet requirements of background and drug screening policies.
Compensation of the Project Coordinator/Recruiter:
Starting salary for this position is $14.42/hour after 90 days 30-35k, plus commission
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.