Industry: Project Manager
Job Number: 48704
HireLevel is hiring for a Project Coordinator for a client in Evansville, IN!
Our client is a Fortune 500 company focused on helping customers bring ideas and innovations to life by providing global chemical materials pertinent to large industries. These industries range from Automotive to Medical to Food and Beverage.
We are currently looking for a great candidate to join their team as a Project Coordinator. The Project Coordinator will be responsible for the day-to-day operations on site and will serve as the main point of contact during the project life cycle.
Job Category: Contract
Location: Evansville, IN
Compensation: Based on Experience
Responsibilities of the Project Coordinator:
- Construction Management includes plant safety, managing contractors, managing construction on day-to-day basis, and coordinate between work groups. Build construction/equipment bid documents. Solicit bids for equipment and construction services.
- Creating safety documents, equipment quotations, equipment installation sequence and general engineering information documents.
- Print comprehension for machine prints, plant general arrangement, process flow, piping, P&ID, civil engineering, structural, HVAC (Mechanical), and electrical.
- Comprehension of CAPEX Workflow Documents such as: Appropriations Request, Economic Justification Forms, Process Letters, Asset Review and Retirement Forms, Purchasing Requests, Asset Capitalization and Closure Forms.
Requirements of Project Coordinator:
We are an equal opportunity employer
- Experience and knowledge of drafting software such as: AutoCAD, AutoCAD 3-D, and Inventor
- Bachelor s degree preferred (BSNE)
- Previous project coordination or installation management experience