HireLevel is looking for a Project Manager in North Chicago, Lake County, IL!
Our client, a global healthcare and research company, is seeking Project Managers for their North Chicago, IL locations. They are looking for Project Managers across different departments for multiple types of projects.
Job Category: Full-Time, Contract
Location: North Chicago, Lake County, IL
Shift: Monday – Friday | 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
What is unique about the client: With a span of more than 160 countries, they are a leading manufacturer of diagnostics, medical devices, national products and medicines
Company Culture: With a huge community focus, our client strives to positively affect the health of those around the world. They focus on fighting malnutrition and providing children with nutritious food. Their purpose is to create and deliver a wide range of healthcare solutions for disease prevention, diagnostics and treatment.
Similar Positions: Project Coordinator, IT Project Manager, Project Management
Compensation of Project Manager: Based on Experience
Responsibilities of Project Manager:
- Act as liaison with commercial/service leaders and others necessary for completion of installation projects.
- Assist all countries and area service teams in to meet project deadlines and properly implement strategies.
- Manage strategic projects which may include but not be limited to: Service delivery during the product retirement process, global call center initiatives, global initiatives to measure and improve customer satisfaction (NPS), etc.
- Direct broader organization to institutionalize new processes and/or projects.
- Integrates Issues: Synthesizes underlying causes to make judgments, recognizes the impact and interconnections in the organization and/or system, develops and recommends alternatives that support project strategies.
- Ensures that consistency is maintained across project.
- Develops appropriately detailed, cross-functional, realistic, challenging timeline that include resource requirements and buffers.
- Provides updates to management and customers as plans change.
- Executes Project Plans: Executes project plans to meet project goals, incorporates technical, resource, and regulatory requirements into project plans.
- Manages Change: Evaluates the impact of project changes and adjusts implementation activities to meet revised.
- Clearly communicates any changes and the impact to original plan within the project to the internal/external customers
- Drives for Results: Identifies organizational barriers to achieving results and elevates to management.
Requirements of Project Manager:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Life Sciences, Engineering or related.
- 3-5 years of Project Management experience.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to partner with others to achieve goals.
- Must have experience with managing large project scopes and impacting initiatives.
- Must be able to meet the client’s background and drug testing requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.