HireLevel is looking for an Agile Scrum Master with our client in Chicago, IL. This company is a multinational corporation that produces automotive parts such as batteries, and electronics and HVAC equipment for buildings.
The Agile Scrum Master will have knowledge of an experience in project planning, financial management, change management, interpersonal skills, communication, team management, leadership, client service management, risk management, and contract/subcontract management.
Job Category: Full-Time, Contract
Location: Chicago, IL
Compensation: Based on Experience
Responsibilities of an Agile Scrum Master:
- Coaching and mentoring teams in Scrum and Kanban
- Facilitating sprint planning meetings, daily stand-ups, demos, retrospectives, and scrum of scrums
- Identifying project and cross-team dependencies and working with other Scrum Masters to manage these dependencies
- Removing impediments for product owner and development team
- Calculating team velocity or cycle time while tracking process improvement initiatives and participating in Research and Development activity as needed to progress ShopperTrak new or improved products, processes, or formulas.
Requirements of an Agile Scrum Master:
- 5+ Years’ Experience
- Agile Coach, Servant Leader
- Must have a Scrum Master Certification (CSM) coupled with a Technical Background in Agile Software Development
- Must be an excellent communicator, with emotional intelligence and leadership skills, experience of managing team is also strongly desired
- Kanban experience is a must
- Must meet client background and drug test requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.