HireLevel is looking for a Project Manager for our client in Chicago, IL!
This company is a multinational corporation that produces automotive parts such as batteries, and electronics and HVAC equipment for buildings.
Job Category: Full-time, Contract
Compensation: Based on Experience
Location: Chicago, IL
Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Complete high-level Project management activities
- Accountable for implementing tools, process and procedures for PMO Processes
- Ensures all activities are completed in line with project plan (Business) and Risks and Issues are escalated to project Steering Committee
- Resource model and key stakeholders are determined & recruited - gaps escalated to SLT (Business)
- Ensures Training, UAT & Communication is planned, communicated and managed effectively
Manages Configuration requirements and Data migration is delivered by Business by managing Business and Data Analysts
- Ensures Business processes are determined by managing workstream Leads - Current and Future state
- Builds effective relationships & communication with IT Project Manager, Business stakeholders and Change Management
Requirements of the Project Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent experience
- Prince II qualified with minimum 5 years Project Management experience
- Ideally a proven track record on ERP projects
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required (Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint)
- Must meet client background and drug screen requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
HireLevel is an equal opportunity employer.