Hirelevel is seeking a Project/Program Manager in Chicago, IL.
Our client is a fortune 500 company who is a nation-wide leader in the healthcare services field and they pride themselves on their ability to provide a wide range of government sponsored healthcare programs; including a variety of insurance solutions.
Similar Positions: Authentication Specialist, Title Specialist, Contract Specialist
Description of Program/Project Manager:
- Plan, direct or coordinate activities in such fields as engineering, research and development, financial systems and product roll-out
- ake detailed plans to accomplish goals and direct the integration of technical activities
- Present and explain proposals, reports and findings to clients
- Recruit employees, assign, direct and evaluate their work and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence
- Analyze technology, resource needs and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects
Requirements of Program/Project Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field
- PMI or PMP certification preferred
- 2-4 years of experience required
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
HireLevel is an equal opportunity employer.