HireLevel is looking for a Project Manager with our client in Milwaukee, WI.
This company is a multinational corporation that produces automotive parts such as batteries, and electronics and HVAC equipment for buildings.
The Project Manager will have knowledge of an experience in project planning, financial management, change management, interpersonal skills, communication, team management, leadership, client service management, risk management, and contract/subcontract management.
Job Category: Full-Time, Contract
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Compensation: Based on Experience
Responsibilities of a Project Manager:
- Defining the project charter, roles, tasks, milestones, budgets and measures of success
- Visit manufacturing facilities to build stakeholder relationships and assess/plan readiness
- Developing project estimates and plans to manage the end-to end project execution
- Ensuring stakeholder requirements are captured accurately and completely
- Creating and maintaining project documentation using multiple company standards and tools
- Facilitating day-to-day coordination while adhering to standards and sponsor expectations
- Acting as the link between the assigned project resources and key stakeholders
- Ensuring project closure including completion of lessons learned and required documentation
- Strong cross-business unit/IT communication, influence and negotiation
- Tracking project status and managing project issues and risks
- Monitoring and achieving budget
- Escalating issues effectively through the company organization
- Lead multi-disciplinary teams, composed of various levels of personnel, vendors, and clients
Requirements of a Project Manager:
- Bachelor's degree required, advanced degree in IT related field or MBA preferred
- Supply chain experience with multiple ERPs strong preferred, particularly in Materials Management
- 8-10 Years of Project Management experience in a large multi-unit organization
- Advanced project management skills
- Strong communication, negotiation, analytic, and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills
- Cultural adaptability
- Virtual and remote global team management ability
- Experience with software vendors, particularly SAAS is helpful
- Must meet client background and drug test requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
We are an equal opportunity employer.