Industry: Migration Job Code
Job Number: 48723
HireLevel is looking for a Project Manager Assistant for our client located in Harrisburg, IL. Do you want to be part of a dynamic organization that allows for you to work independently while being part of a team? The ideal candidate will great Customer Service skills and a flexible work schedule, and who has the ability to work with little to no supervision
Hours: Part-Time with potential to go Full-Time
Similar Positions: Apartment Manager, Manager, Supervisor, Rental Agent
Compensation of Project Manager Assistant: $12.00
Responsibilities of Project Manager Assistant:
- Conduct interview with Public Housing candidates.
- Run credit check on all Public Housing candidates
- Monitor vacant units
- Handle tenant complaints
- Escort Exterminations to units
- Help process daily Account Receivables when needed
- General office duties: phones, faxes, housekeeping
- Help prepare for Board Meetings and taking minutes.
- Attend court, schedule hearing, and hold hearing
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements of Project Manager Assistant:
- Provide a copy of high school diploma or GED
- Previous experience with Rental office a plus
- Provide valid driver s license and insurance
- Must have flexible work schedule
- Must meet all drug testing and background requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.