Industry: Order Fillers
Job Number: 45775
HireLevel powered by Extra Help is seeking a Purchasing Assisstant for our client located in North Chicago, IL. Our client is an international firm specializing in healthcare manufacturing and research with a rich 125+ year history.
Job Title: Purchasing Assistant
Job Category: Full-time, Long-term Contract
Hours: Monday - Friday; 7: 00 am 3: 30 pm
Location: North Chicago, IL
Similar Positions: Procurement, Inventory Management, Buyer, Supply Chain
Job Responsibilities of the Purchasing Assistant:
- Ordering identified parts from vendors.
- Initiating PO requests.
- Support department on product and source inquiries.
- Ensure proper product selections, matches, and/or acceptable alternatives.
- Administrative work may be associated.
Job Requirements of the Purchasing Assistant:
- Highschool diploma or GED equivalent.
- System knowledge of SAP, SRM, and Maximo is a plus but not required.
- Strong systems experience in Microsoft applications including Excel, PC applications, E-mail, and internet search.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to pass client's background and drug screen requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.