Job Number: 49549
HireLevel is looking for multiple Quality Assurance Associate in Glenview, IL!
This role will work within an Export Regulatory team and be responsible for reviewing nutrition and regulatory compliance for company products globally.
Job Title: Quality Assurance Associate
Job Category: Long-term Contract
Location: Glenview, IL
Shift: All Shifts
Responsibilities for Quality Assurance Associate:
- Provide technical information and evaluating regulatory compliance of products as well as adhering to internal policies and guidelines for exporting products.
- Review label graphics for regulatory compliance and technical accuracy in conjunction with the local Regulatory teams and consultants.
- Support risk assessment activities for existing products in new markets.
- Protect the intellectual property of our products and processes.
Requirements for Quality Assurance Associate:
- Bachelor s Degree in Food Science or related scientific field with a minimal experience in Regulatory, Nutrition, R&D or Quality required.
- Candidate should have experience with specifications, databases, and proficiency in MS applications.
- This position requires ability to handle complexity, work independently, and manage multiple projects under tight timelines with a strong drive for results and ability to bring projects to completion.
- Must be able to meet client s background and drug testing requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch. We are an equal opportunity employer.