HireLevel is seeking a Quality Assurance Technician in Belleville, IL
Job Title: Quality Assurance Technician
Job Type: Contract
Location: Belleville, IL
Salary: $17.00-19.00 Based on Experience
Similar Positions: Quality Control, Quality Assurance Tech
Responsibilities of Quality Assurance Technician:
- Testing finished goods & raw materials.
- Evaluate and sample products.
- Analyze and record chemical concentrations.
- Data entry using Microsoft Office and other tracking tools.
- Complete quality and plant cleanliness inspections.
- Assist with training new employees and providing refresher training.
- Abide all safety requirements and ensure others are following safety and GMP’s.
Requirements for Quality Assurance Technician:
- Bachelor’s degree or 4+ years of related experience and or training.
- Must be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
- HACCP Certification or 1 year experience
- SQF Certification or 1 year experience
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $50 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer.