HireLevel is looking for Quality Control Associates in Plainfield, IN.
This is a growing company with great benefits and a great culture. The ideal candidate will have Picking Packing experience and great attention to detail skills.
Job Category: Full-Time
Location: Plainfield, IN
What is unique about the client: Holidays paid (even as temp associates); regular raises; clean and quiet warehouse
Company Culture: Family oriented
Shift: Monday-Friday | 7:00am-3:30pm
Pay: $12.00 per hour
Similar Positions:Inventory control, shipping and receiving clerk, picker, packer
Responsibilities of the Quality Control Associate:
- Audit orders ready for shipment.
- Verify all parts/products are picked in correct amounts per order
- Identify and replace any products missing and/or not on order
- Correctly label pallets with order information for shipping purposes
- Wrap pallets of products
Requirements of the Quality Control Associate:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Picking Packing experience is required
- Ability to pass pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Basic Computer Skills
- Lifting max of 50 lbs
- Attention to detail, legible hand writing, and accurate counting skills
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
We are an equal opportunity employer!