Industry: Warehouse General
Job Number: 48311
HireLevel is looking for a Quality Control Inspector in the Plainfield, IN area!
Looking for an opportunity to work for an industry-leading organization? At this company they welcome your fresh ideas on how to do things differently and better. In their efforts to achieve, learn and grow, they support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at this company.
They are committed to individual pride in quality workmanship, teamwork, innovation and an environment that promotes personal and professional growth.
Job Category: Aerospace, quality, inspection
Location: Plainfield, IN
Shift: Monday - Friday; 6: 00am-2: 30pm Full-time
Pay: $13.00-17.00 an hour based on experience
Similar Positions: Quality Inspector
Responsibilities of the Quality Control Inspector:
- Perform receiving, in-process and Final inspection of Seats, Monuments, panels and other interior components Repair interior monuments (galleys, lavatories and class dividers), overhead bins and side walls.
- Perform receiving inspection of raw materials, parts and components
- Ability to inspect First article to AS 9102
- Prepare in-process inspection report ensuring completeness and accuracy
- Identify serviceability of parts and components and appropriate tooling
- Utilize inspection tools (i.E., multi-meters, calipers, micrometers, bore gauges, bond meter etc)
- Read and interpret part documentation including blue prints
- Proficient with PC, manufacturing software and be able to utilize the Internet as well as be familiar with MS office
- Verifies that all repairs and Modification are being documented and signed-off by technicians in the applicable W/O Traveler
Job Requirements of the Quality Control Inspector:
- Associate s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or combination of education and experience.
- Airframe & Powerplant License highly desired
- Knowledge of inspection techniques and tools within a FAA 145 repair station
- Thorough understanding of FAR's and regulations pertaining to aircraft maintenance part 145
- High mechanical aptitude
- Ability to establish procedures
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.