Industry: General Labor
Job Number: 49348
HireLevel is looking for a Quality Control Technician for our client located in Stone Mountain, GA!
Are you interested in working for a large beverage manufacturing and distribution channel with a global brand? If so, our ideal candidate will have worked in a warehouse or manufacturing environment in the past. We'd love to hear from you!
Job Title: Quality Control Technician
Location: Stone Mountain, Ga
Shift Times: Various
Pay Rate: $14+/hour
Similar Positions: Industrial, General Warehouse, Material Handler, Quality Control Technician, Inspector
Responsibilities of Quality Control Technician:
- Material handling of loose cans and bottles.
- Must lift 15-30 lbs.
- Special assignments or tasks as requested
- Report all recognized unsafe conditions or acts.
- 100% quality control inspection of 1-liter bottles with high torque
Requirements of Quality Control Technician:
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen, and routine background check
- Must thrive in a team-based organization, detail oriented, and enjoy learning.
- High school diploma or GED.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.