HireLevel is looking for Quality Control Specialists in Minooka, IL!
This position will perform quality control inspections, checks, and tests during the manufacture of products. Inspects materials, parts and products at
different stages of production. Records observations and may make recommendations for improving processes.
Location: Minooka, IL
Pay: $13.00 - $15.000 an hourSave
Similar Positions: Warehouse Associate, Material Handler, Picker Packer, Forklift Driver, Production Associate, Quality Assurance, Quality Control
Responsibilities of the Quality Control Specialists:
- Supports implementation of company-wide and site Quality programs
- Conducts and documents quality testing to meet required customer, company or industry specifications while complying with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, and independent agency standards
- Maintain quality test data files and runs quality related reports
- Performs instrument verification, calibration, cleaning and maintenance, including basic equipment troubleshooting and repair
- Inspects incoming materials, work in-process and finished goods to assure compliance to customer specifications
- Administers quality incident resolution process including completion of root cause analyses, calculation of total cost of quality, implementation of corrective actions, and communication to key stakeholders
- Addresses Quality concerns and operational improvement opportunities working with key stakeholders and implementing corrective actions
- Participates in external/internal audit processes and supports site Quality representative responsible for executing any needed corrective action to address audit deficiencies
- Maintains industry, professional and technical knowledge by networking, attending industry events, and reviewing professional publications
Requirements of the Quality Control Specialists:
- High School diploma required
- Minimum of 1-5 years of relevant experience required
- Knowledge of methods, accepted practices, considerations and regulatory requirements associated with safety and protection of workers, environment and site
- Ability to meet background and drug test requirements
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit you referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral.
HireLevel is an equal opportunity employer.