HireLevel is looking for a Quality Engineer in Euclid, OH!
Job Category: Full-time
Shift Times: 1st Shift
Location: Euclid, OH
Pay Rate: $30.00 - $35.00
Similar Positions: Quality Control, Systems Engineer,
Responsibilities of the Quality Engineer:
- Assist with tracking quality metrics such as quality escapes, root cause and corrective actions, First Pass Yield (FPY) and accuracy of paperwork delivered to customers.
- Perform internal audits, (technician, product, and system), issue non-conformances and assign root cause and corrective actions to MRO team members.
- Assist with the revision of documents such as Quality, Training and Forms Manuals, Quality Control Procedures and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Assist with responses to corrective action requests from customers, regulatory or AS9100 system audits, supporting development of root cause analysis and determining/implementing permanent corrective actions.
- Collaborate with Technical Publications team and Engineering team revising forms associated with Component Maintenance Manuals and other derivative documents.
- Assist in the development of standardized work processes to improve quality, productivity and yield to drive continuous improvements in products and processes.
Requirements of the Quality Engineer:
- Proficient in Microsoft computer applications: Excel (graphs, pivot tables), Word, Visio, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/activities/requests.
- Exceptionally organized and detail oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must exhibit a high level of motivation, sense of urgency, and energetic approach to job duties and requirements.
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Submit your referrals at www.hirelevel.com/referral
.We are an equal opportunity employer.