Industry: Warehouse General
Job Number: 49541
HireLevel is recruiting for an Quality Inspector III in Marinette, WI!
Job Category: Full-Time, Temp-to-Hire
Location: Marinette, WI
Compensation of Quality Inspector III: $14.00 - $19.00
Responsibilities of Quality Inspector III:
- Prepare Inspection reports for production jobs.
- Perform daily product audits on production jobs.
- Collaborate with production on continuous improvement initiatives.
- Support the quality and production teams on root cause analysis and corrective and preventive action activities.
- Other duties as assigned by the Quality Supervisor.
Requirements of Quality Inspector III:
- High School\GED
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings and operations sheets
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects and have the flexibility to adjust to changing priorities and unforeseen events
- Excellent written and oral communication as well as organizational skills
- Possess a valid driver's license.
- Agree to a criminal background check and drug screen
- Fork Lift Certified
- Computer Skills with Logistics knowledge of inventory processes
Earn $25 in Referral Gift Cards!
If you refer someone to HireLevel and they are hired, work at least 30 days, and you are in good standing, we will send you a $25 gift card to say thank you! Pick up and return your completed referral coupon to your local branch.
We are an equal opportunity employer.